To Muffin

Dear Muffin,

It's been 4 years since we haven't spoken and the truth is that I do miss you sometimes. I know you don't care and don't acknowledge me anymore but I am just writing this as a closure. You were not only my first love but you were my best friend. I cared and loved you even when we both hurt each other in the past. I realized as I grew up, looking at my past makes me think that I was such a close-minded kid back then. I acknowledge my wrongs and I apologize and I also forgive you for everything. I just want to thank you for being part of my life even if it was a little bit because you've impacted so much as a human being and you truly changed me. I know you have someone else now and I'm happy that you're happy. You moved on with your life and that's good for you. I understand you will never talk to me again and that's okay, I'm fine with that. All that matters to me is that we're both at peace.

- j ~

Comments