Why I Stopped Following God. I was born into a Catholic family, where faith was not just a belief system but a way of life. From an early age, I was taught to pray, to attend church, to believe in God without question. It was all I knew. Sunday mornings were reserved for mass, religious holidays were celebrated with devotion, and any doubts about faith were quickly dismissed with the reminder that God had a plan. For years, I followed along, never thinking to challenge what I was told. But deep down, something always felt off. I couldn’t put it into words as a child, but there was a lingering feeling that something wasn’t quite right, something that didn’t make sense to me, even when I tried my best to believe. As I grew older, I started asking questions. Why did this religion exist in the first place? Why was I supposed to follow it just because my family did? What made Christianity the "one true faith" when there were so many other religions in the world? I wanted answers, ...
Every day, I feel the exhaustion creeping in, my body aching from the constant push, the never-ending battle between wanting to give up and knowing I’ll regret it if I do—because as much as working out drains me, tests my patience, and messes with my mental health, I can’t ignore the fact that I’m seeing changes, proof that my effort isn’t wasted, that I’m slowly becoming the version of myself I’ve always wanted to be, and even though discipline is the only thing keeping me on track, it’s also the very thing that makes this whole process a pain in the ass, forcing me to push through the days I’d rather quit, because at the end of it all, what other choice do I have if I really want to grow? Short but simple post.
Whatever your going through right now, you'll get over it eventually. I would say that it does get better but it will be more better if you just try. You have so much ahead of you, stop worrying about the future and everything because your literally still a damn kid, your still growing. Please stop trying so hard to fit in and flex on all of your cool clothes and shit, you're literally in middle school. The attention seeking is not worth your time. Also you smoking weed doesn't make shit any better too, although you will get caught many times by it haha. For that girl that you are madly in love with, trust me she is not the one. She may be your first love but she isn't your last. I understand you are heartbroken but it's your overthinking and ego that is making you feel heartbroken so stop blaming and getting mad at her because this is all on you. I know you want that one girl in your life that you want forever and is afraid to move on because you ca...
Comments
Post a Comment