Being a Tourist For a Day




  Today, I went out with two of my friends. We went from the west side all the way to the north side of the island and let me tell you it was long and tiring. We didn't get to get out of the jeep (yes a jeep) as much because we were driving and just going for a lookout around the island, and to be honest, I didn't really interact that much with them throughout the trip but I didn't mind because I had a good time going out instead of staying home all day. This is one of the moments I am sure grateful for.

 
Here's a timeline on where we went:

1:09 pm
went to check the rich side of the island


1:09


1:30
 noice


1:31
being the backseat friend


1:32
it's a goose?


1:39
rocks and river


1:40
this is one of the pictures that i took is nice and what a cave


1:42
 and this one too


1:43
more rocks and river


1:46
this is the end of island i assume


1:57


2:34
went to a shopping center bought some stuff


4:05
beach pic


4:17
i had to choose which food place to eat cuz i'm vegeterian lol


4:27
yummy :p (that one pizza out is making me mad)


4:50
lots of palm trees 


5:17
went to the anime store I've been wanting to go to


6:03
heading back home












Comments