Family Time at The Beach




I went to the other side of the island again but this time it was with my family and family friends. I went to this place called Anini beach, its a very relaxing beach if there weren't that many people. Since it's spring break, there's gonna be a lot of people in certain places and it will be crowded. I didn't swim at all cause I didn't want to so I just sat on the sand watching other people swim and relaxed. I also did drove my toy truck around the beach but just for a little bit because the battery wasn't charged enough. After going to the beach we went to the Kilauea lookout but I didn't go out because I was very tired. Yet, I did buy new earphones at ross and ate at a restaurant for someone's birthday. I didn't do as much today because I had only 4-5 hours of sleep last night. Overall, today was a nice day, going out somewhere and just relaxing. 











 

Comments