I'm Back (Life Update)

     Soooo I haven't blogged for about 8 months now because I wasn't feeling like blogging anymore and I got bored but I am back wanting to blog again and document my life events. Hopefully this time I will make a commitment to blogging. However, these past couple of months have just been a bit of a rollercoaster lately but also boring. 

First off I graduated high school...whoo yay! and from my last couple of posts, yes I still never walked but I did watch the ceremony for my friend and give lei to some of my classmates. The ceremony was boring tbh. but did you know that I'm a cum laude? How surprising is that? because I literally didn't even put effort into my work and I did cheat a bit during my online classes LOL.

During the summer, I literally did not do anything. I was bored at home just watching TikTok and playing with my dogs. Literally, no fun stuffs because I am that boring. I also wasn't trying hard to find a job but it was all because of me being so burnt out and just having my overthinking full of transphobia that I have gone through so I was anxious about getting a job. I also decided to take a gap year before going to college. One good thing tho is that I did find a therapist to help me and also start my medical transition. I had a counselor before him and I really did not like him, he was a bit of a pushover. 

I turned 18 on August 8! finally, an adult...now I can get out of the house but wait I am broke and I am not fully ready to be independent haha..sigh*. Nonetheless tho, I can finally start on T! I couldn't get it because it was hard to get it when I was under 18 BUTTT it's better than nothing :) So I had to wait a month to get everything ready for my flights, appointment, and doctor's note stuff to fly out to the doctor was gonna help me with my transition because my doctor lives in Maui and I live in Kauai. Unfortunately, my flight did not get reimbursed which sucks :{. But I did go to Maui for 2 days with my friend, we booked a hotel, went to the mall, went shopping spree, walked at the beach, and grabbed some donuts, we basically had semi-fun but the timing and money were not good. On our last day, We were in a rush because we went to the mall again, bought shoes, went to Krispy Kreme to buy donuts for my family, then we had to go to Walmart and Ross to find a bag to put onto the Krispy Kreme because we only bought our backpacks after we went back to the hotel, getting ready to pack up but I still had to go to my appointment and when I went there I met up with my doctor and she was so nice. I was just introducing myself and telling her about my transition, and she started telling me the effects on T and basically my plans to do for the future with my transition but I really like her a lot. Also, her husband is my therapist and her husband is also trans like me haha how exciting is that! I did experience some misgendering from one of the people tho which fucking sucks but hopefully won't see her again anytime soon. Moving forward...I went back to the hotel and tried on my shoes. I realized that IT DOESN"T EVEN FIT AND IT WAS SO SMALL. So when we were packing and heading to our checkout, I decided to go back to the mall again to change my size while our uber driver was waiting (I told him it will take about 3 minutes and it took about 8 minutes fjhsdfjdshf). Fast forward again when we were at the airport, we weren't late so thank goodness but I decided to try on my new size shoes and... I bought the wrong size pair AGAIN. UGHH but it was already too late. I also want to mention...I FORGOT MY FAVORITE HOODIE AT THE AIRPORT. cries* It was our first time flying without our parents so this experience has taught me A LOT.

2 months later and today is thanksgiving, so first of Happy Thanksgiving to all but I have been doing fine lately. I am trying to find a job now to get money for my top surgery and just obv for myself, I am practicing driving so I can drive to my job and have more freedom, I've been applying to multiple colleges and waiting to see my results, Also I have been on T for about 2 months now and I see so many changes, especially with my voice cuz it got kinda deep fast. I also see changes in facial hair, eyebrows, bottom growth, and menopause but I have been moody and just stressed lol but I am working on my goals. 

So yeah this is my life
update, nothing much really. I might post some blogs that have to do with my Maui trip, or some past events but other than that thank you for reading this blog haha.



Comments